Draculine Verde Draculine Verde

You do great work on these! I love what you did at the end. I hope only the best for your future endeavors after this competition. Keep up the great work!

The Adventurer The Adventurer

You did a great job with this! The animation was a little slow at times, but it pales in comparison to the visuals and pacing. It makes me feel immersed in this world. Hope to see you next round and keep up the good work!

Time Travel-Go-Round Time Travel-Go-Round

I've always enjoyed your style put to animation! This is a pretty nifty cartoon!
Though, I noticed the last couple of scenes weren't as smoothly animated as the beginning. I'm guessing you ran out of time?

Blue Expanse Blue Expanse

What a joyful little trance song you have here :D This is quite a stellar piece if I do say so myself. Perfectly paced throughout and brings a sense of hope.
However, I'm curious about your policy on others using your Newgrounds music for cartoons. I personally would like to use this song for a storyboarded intro to a series I plan on working on in the future, then more than likely put it to animation. I'd give you all the credit for the song of course
Thanks and keep up the great work!

Geoplex responds:

As long as credit is provided, I'm happy for anyone to use my music in pretty much anything they want; unless it's discriminatory or something. So yeah, go ahead :P

and thanks!

New Funk Rock Demo New Funk Rock Demo

Nice

Your songs are truly awesome! Right now, you are my favorite music artist!

Death And Rebirth (Demo) Death And Rebirth (Demo)

Great Song!

This song is just what I need for my Flash Series! If it's alright, could I use this as a theme song?

DJ-Draken responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! And sorry for the late response, I've been rather busy these days.
If you really want to use my song for your theme song and what not, I'd be more than happy for you to do so. Go right ahead! None of my stuff has ever been featured yet, so it'd be kinda cool.

Thanks again!